For each project, we follow a structured sequence:
- Agree on Scope — assess the scale of the project, agree on a written estimate with deadlines
- Strategy — determine the audience, message, communication channels, and engineering plan
- Design — collect relevant materials, produce any new materials required
- Implementation — technical execution of the plan as intended
- Training — projects are not complete until the client is comfortable with all the tools
- Support, Hosting, Maintenance — agree on a plan for how to develop the site going forward
If change-orders require deviations >10%, then a new estimate must be approved in writing.
At all times, clients can track progress through our secure online accounting system.
While we do offer an hourly billing structure for clients who insist on open-ended projects, we strongly recommend following our structured flat-rate project format.
Planning in this manner consistently results in lower costs and faster delivery of the finished work-product.